All mobility categories
What is mobility training?
Mobility Training is much more than just stretching. Mobility Training or agility training serves the following goals:
- Reduction of muscular tension
- Removal of movement restrictions due to restricted joint capsules and/or ligaments
- Optimization of neuromuscular coordination
- Increase of the range of motion
- Improvement of posture
- Increasing the body's resistance to external stimuli
- Injury prophylaxis
- Increase of the well-being
On the whole, it can be said that the goal of Mobility Training is to improve the range of motion of the joints.
But watch out: Do not confuse mobility with flexibility, which are close to each other but can be separated. Because while mobility describes the mobility of the joints, flexibility means the ability of the muscles to stretch.
Therefore Mobility Training is suitable for:
- Athletes who want to minimize their risk of injury
- Older people who wish to maintain or increase their range of motion
- "Desk workers" who want to improve their posture and reduce neck or other pain
- Competitive athletes who want to increase the functionality of their body
Really everyone can benefit from improved mobility, which is why we should all incorporate Mobility Training into our everyday life and training. However, if you have an existing injury or permanent pain, a doctor should be consulted before you start Mobility Training.
And we can help you - just click on our Mobilityflow video and dive into the world of mobility training:
Mobility Training is ideal as a warm-up, for the prevention of injuries and can provide increased joint mobility. Additionally, your muscle growth can be accelerated and a faster regeneration can be promoted.
So don't wait any longer and start with your Mobility Training.
Our book recommandations