But what exactly is fascial training?
- relieves pain caused by tension or hardening
- prevents new adhesions and thus hardening and pain
- ensures a higher resilience of muscles, ligaments and tendons
- improves agility, mobility and flexibility
- stabilizes the spine
- spares the joints
- strengthens the deep muscles
- provides for improved posture
- shortens the regeneration time of the musculature
- increases the performance
- reduces the risk of injury (cracks, strains, overstretching)
- promotes the blood circulation lastingly
- improves the structure of the skin
In the following video, the former athletics coach of the DFB Benjamin Kugel shows you a small selection of exercises that will help you to use the fascial roll perfectly for you.
So nothing stands in the way of your fascial training.
If you are looking for an effective, simple and inexpensive way to keep your body fit to prevent annoying tension and muscle pain, the first step is to use a fascia roller and a fascia ball.
If you are looking for more fascia products, please feel free to browse through our fascia tools category.
Our book recommendations
We recommend the following books to expand your knowledge of fasciae: