Versaclimber HomeThe professional tool for at home.
With the Versaclimber Sport, you train in your own four walls like in a fitness studio. By a one-to-one implementation of arm-climbing and leg-stepping movements, the professional home trainer provides versatile and demanding workouts at home. With a base area of approx. 112 x 91 cm and a height of 2.3 m, it only takes little space. The user-friendly control console allows you to retrieve information such as step length, previous distance, training time, and calorie consumption.
Both handles and treads as well as the control console are individually adjustable to the userÂ´s respective body height.
The lateral handrail also enables a pure step workout without involving the arms.
Differences between sport and home model:
Characteristics of the Home Model:
- frame of aluminium
- belt drive for a quiet use at home
- different programs possible
- stepless adjustment of the resistance
- solid frame of steel - perfect for studios
- chain drive
- diversity of training programs
- versatile home trainer
- low space requirement
- height: approx. 2.3 m, footprint: approx. 112 x 91 cm, weight: approx. 63 kg.