Keiser M3 Home TrainerThe magnetic flywheel ensures a smooth and even training.
- Made of corrosion-resistant materials, the bike is practically maintenance-free.
- The flywheel is attached at the back to minimize abrasion by moisture or sweat.
- The saddle can be adjusted in four directions. Handles and pedals are adjustable, as well.
- The computer measures revs/min, distance, time, heart frequency, resistance, and energy use in watt and calories.
- NEW! Due to a special protection at the flywheel, no damages can occur during transports.
- Approx. 114 cm high, 66 cm wide, 125 cm long, and 39 kg of weight.
Keiser M3 Home Trainer