For more relaxation, better regeneration and therapy
The patented HYPERICE technology is based on the principle of combining refrigeration and compression technology. This combination is significantly more effective than the use of cold alone.
The cold compression is created by a two-part system that works perfectly together:
The ice cell of the bandage is perfectly brought to the desired position and fixed by vacuum technology - via a valve through which the air inside can be removed. The high quality neoprene compression cuff provides close contact and pressure between the ice chamber and the body area while protecting the skin from hypothermia.
The ice cell can be filled with ordinary ice, crushed ice or small chunks of ice work best. No additional water needs to be added. We recommend the use of Hyperice Fuel as coolant.
The Hyperice shoulder compress has a compact design for a perfect fit on any shoulder. The multi-layered compression distributes the cold optimally over the entire body region.
Product Details Compression Cuff
- 3mm premium compression neoprene
- Special construction allows high freedom of movement during use
- Optimum compression with comfortable fit
- Can also be used on shinbone and ankle
- Machine washable
Product Details Ice Cell
- Maximum compression due to vacuum vent valve
- Fast and controlled cold transmission due to neoprene lining
- Flexible cell lining adapts optimally to the body contour
- Antibacterial shell/cladding
- Easy to fill
- Built-in seal prevents leakage
- 25.4 x 25.4 cm Cooling surface