Small, light and variable - get fit with the Perform Better Superbands
Upper body, arms, stomach, legs, bottom - with the Perform Better Superbands there are no limits to your training. They are suitable for high stress demands in competitive sports as well as for effective stretching exercises in physiotherapy. The different resistance strengths offer you numerous combination possibilities and increase your training intensity step by step. Depending on your wishes, you can train freely with the super bands or fix them at a fixed anchor point in order to generate different training heights (training stimuli).
Why train with super bands?
The basic principle of training with Superbands is clear: The bands are made of rubber and the further you stretch them, the greater the resistance. The tapes retract to the starting point at the same time. During each exercise, your muscles must fight against the generated resistance both concentrically and eccentrically. The workout with the super bands thus increases the movement strength under a complete muscle stimulation.
The advantages of training with the Superband
- Virtually unlimited practice wrinkle
- Ideal training accessory for dynamic whole body training
- Exponential increase of resistance
- Increased eccentric load
- Suitable for every training level
- Use in the field of prevention
- Use in rehabilitation after injuries (e.g. proprioception training)
- Can be used as a supplementary tool e.g. for pull-ups or push-ups
- Ideal for stretching and stretching exercises
- Suitable for single and partner exercises
- Cost effective
- Space-saving training option (indoor and outdoor)
- Can be combined with other devices (e.g. generate an increased load and an additional leverage effect during weight lifting)
Which resistance strength do I need for which exercise?
The resistance level to be chosen depends on your own physical fitness and on the musculature you want to train.
The narrower versions are particularly suitable for effective and varied training in sprint, weight training and athletics. They enable intensive exercises for lunges, running exercises, shuffles, shoulder presses, squats, accommodating resistance training and much more.
- Orange - 6 kg, 0,6 cm
- red - 7 kg, 1,25 cm
- Black - 11 kg, 1,25 cm
- Yellow - 15 kg, 2 cm
- Black - 22 kg, 2,5 cm
- Purple - 25 kg, 2,8 cm
- Green - 32,5 kg, 3,8 cm
The stronger variants are particularly suitable for support during pull-ups and dips. Due to the lower load, the exercises can also be carried out by beginners without any problems. The Superbands can also generate an increased load and an additional leverage effect during weight lifting.
- black - 32,5 kg, 4,5 cm
- Blue - 38 kg, 5 cm
- black - 45 kg, 6,5 cm
- Grey - 95 kg, 8 cm
- Black - 120 kg, 10 cm
Here you get a small overview of the "technical" data of the super tapes. If you have any questions, you can always contact our customer service.
- Material thickness: 5 mm
- length: 1,0 m
- Material: Latex
- Different versions identified by colour code
Exercises with the Superbands
So that you know what is possible with the super bands, we have put together some classic exercises for you here.
- First enter the forearm support and place the superstrap over your upper back.
- Wrap each end of the tape around your thumb
- Now place your hands on the ground in the starting position of the push-ups.
- Firmly tighten your buttocks and abdominal muscles and push yourself upwards until your arms are stretched out.
Squat in combination with neck presses
- Stand a bit further than shoulder-wide with both feet on the superband.
- embrace the other end of the tape with both hands
- now get down on your knees, move your buttocks backwards down and stretch your arms with the superband upwards
- Tension your super strap over the ankle (or knee).
- Move your feet a little wider than shoulder width apart to create tension.
- Now shift your weight to the left and make a big step to the right.
- Repeat this procedure (10 steps to the left - 10 steps to the right).
- Make sure your super band always stays on tension.
- Get into the hand support and press the superband firmly to the ground with your left hand (or hold it firmly).
- Grasp the upper end of the belt with your right hand.
- Tighten your buttocks and abdominal muscles tightly
- Now lead your right elbow close to the upper body and pull your right shoulder blade backwards down.
Repeat the exercise on the other side.
Functional Training Fundamentals
If you want to learn more about the functional training and the combination possibilities of the super bands, then have a look at our seminar. Functional Training Fundamentals in.