- What is PNF?
- Neurophysiology of movement
- Specific characteristics of the REBODY™ PNF training
- The PNF diagonals: Functional anatomy and biomechanics.
- Combination of PNF training patterns (symmetrical, asymmetrical, reciprocal)
- REBODY™ PNF BWT (Body Weighted Training), basic exercises, and their progressions.
- REBODY™ BWT application for CORE stability and muscle strength endurance.
- REBODY™ SCT (Strength Conditioning Training) with external resistors (cable pulls, elastic bands, weights, kettlebells etc.)
- REBODY™ SCT Alternatives and improvements for the weight room with free weights as well as on the equipment.
- REBODY™ FMT (Flexibility Mobility Training) with and without manual support by PIR (Postisometric Relaxation) and Hold/Relax Methods
- Sports-specific exercises to improve mobility, strength and regeneration
- Contraindications of REBODY™ PNF Training
- Effective program design and planning for different levels, needs and goals
Prerequisite for participation:
- sports scientist
- personal trainer
- sports physicians
- Fitness Trainer B-License
the PNF Rebody Seminar the following equipment will be used:
- Gray Cook Bands
- super bands
- medicine balls
- Lacrosse Balls
- cable pulls
- Blackroll Posture
Certificate: You will receive
the PNF certificate after passing the exam.
The course will be held in German.
You can claim the costs for your continuing vocational training as income-related expenses in your tax return. This will save you a lot of money. Other costs that may be deducted from the cost of attending a training course include travel, accommodation and meals.
Note: Please note that training vouchers will not be accepted.
Early Bird 359,00 Euro (bookable until 06 weeks before the event)
Regular price 399,00 Euro